Guest Experience Coordinator
Supervisor: Connecting Director
Lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ by ensuring every person who attends Woods Chapel Lee’s Summit campus has a remarkable guest experience. This is a 20 hour per week part-time position.
We embrace the following values in support of the mission of Woods Chapel Church:
- Experience in working closely with and leading people.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with an emphasis on direct guest and volunteer interaction and leading staff.
- High School Graduate, B.A. preferred or equivalent
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with attention to detail
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Cast vision and lead Guest Services volunteers.
- Create a guest service culture by recruiting, training, and developing volunteers.
- Establish and implement quality standards for all Guest Service volunteers.
- Create a volunteer culture with a set of behaviors, terms, and values to ensure the optimal guest experience.
- Ensure consistency in all systems and procedures each Sunday.
- Regularly meet with Captains, Team Leaders and other volunteers to cast vision, continue training, and build relationships.
- Develop and maintain a recruitment plan and training strategy for new volunteers.
- Schedule regular times of training and vision casting for all volunteers.
- Recruit and develop Guest Services volunteers for leadership roles.
- Develop and manage departmental budget.
- Coordinate signage, parking and volunteers for special events.
- Develop and maintain communication with other ministry team directors to ensure a seamless experience for our guests.
- Network with the Guest Services staff from other churches within and outside of WCC.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Sunday Required: 7:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (6 hours)
Monday - Thursday: Hours scheduled to equal 14 per week, part-time
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $14.75 /hour