Raytown Campus Student Ministry Coordinator
- High School Graduate, B.A. preferred or equivalent
- Proficient computer skills
- Proven experience in recruiting qualified leaders and volunteers
- Demonstrates strong communication and organizational skills
- Team player able to carry out verbal or written instruction
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with attention to detail
Must have passion for teens and desire to communicate with students to build strong youth group
- Must have a passion and love for Christ and understand the Mission of Woods Chapel Church
- Plan, prepare, and carry out all Student Ministry events, activities, fellowship, small group times, and worship
- Engage and assist in all congregation worship services on a rotating basis.
- Invite, provide oversight and encouragement for all Student Ministry volunteers.
- Train and equip all volunteers for Student Ministry
- Develop with volunteers a student worship experience
- Empower students in service opportunities: local and beyond
Mentor and develop relationships with student leaders and key volunteers
- Wednesday staff meeting and evening activities
Sundays: 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Youth Group Sunday evening (3 hours)
Special Events, activities, overnight trips, etc. as required
Four Sundays off per year
To apply, please send a resume to Susan Robinson.
We Care Blue Springs Part-Time Teachers
Part-Time Teachers are needed in our toddler, 2-year-old, and 3-year-old classrooms.
To apply, please send a resume to Brittany Latta.